TRACAT – Trial Rating & Complexity Assessment Tool
The synthesised results of the EFACCT study will inform the design of TRACAT, an attribute based tool to support sites in the evaluation and delivery of clinical research.
Visit the EFACCT & University of Lincoln stand at EDGE Connected Conference 2019 and help complete the complexity map in the link below.
TRACAT will support the analysis and communication of clinical research delivery by;
- Workload – Assess types of follow up and measure time & volume.
- Complexity – Rate studies based on protocol and model intensity.
- Map elements contributing towards trial complexity.
- Record all interventions, allocate time per procedure and identify resource performing activity.
- Quantify cost of all resource and interventions over the life of a study.
- Allow for re-assessment of study following substantial amendments.
- Stratify procedural elements of trials to create a scoring model.
- Apply scoring model to all types of cancer trials/other therapeutic areas.
- Provide a mechanism for trusts to assess resource requirements and monitor delivery.
If you are a Clinical Research Professional experiences in cancer clinical trial delivery and wish to participate in an online questionnaire to evaluate research delivery and define TRIs (Trial Rating Indicators) please contact the Chief Investigator.